Saturday 18 February 2012

Options expiry

I wasn't going to trade today (17/2/12) because I already made 25% on my account this week and it was options expiry which I have been told is trickier to trade than a normal day due to big players moving prices.  When the price came back down to the double bottom around 11ish I couldn't resist grabbing a few points as the R:R was really good.  Got out for +8 just before the price took off, should have held onto this trade but thought the price was stalling.

Tried to short off the 20 level in the afternoon, got my stop to b/e and got stopped out shortly afterwards again just before the price tanked.  Resisted chasing the trade.

Looking forward to Monday as I think we might see the FTSE breakout of the range it's been in for the last couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment